Monday, July 16, 2012

in the works

Call me crazy, but I lugged my sewing machine across the country with me. I knew I'd want to sew/craft/create even though our household is in storage, so my trusty Singer made the trip in the back of the car.  And my glue gun, too. :)

I started on a project while we were in Salt Lake and have made a little progress on it. Can you guess what it is?

Okay, not a hard riddle to solve.  I'm going to (attempt to) make a hexagon quilt for my littlest little.  I found inspiration on Pinterest with this quilt.


Isn't it FANTASTIC?!!  The fabrics on this quilt are far and away cuter than the ones I was able to find, but it's okay.  I may just have to find an adorable mustard fabric to back mine with as well.

The projects and posts are going to be few and far between for a while, until we can find a house to buy and move in.  But I'll keep you updated with anything I start on. 

Be patient with me, friends! 

No comments: